This process applies to registering users from the store in PIM: Managers, Floor Managers or Sales Staff. If the user is designated one of the Appraisal Grid Sales Roles, the 8 steps below will complete the process.
- Login to app.cdemo.com with the same login you use for appraisal Grid. Once logged in, you can go directly to the User Admin page with this link: https://app.cdemo.com/dashboard/#!/admin/user-admin and skip to step 4, or continue at step 2.
- Click the head icon in the upper right then select “Admin” in the dropdown below.
- Click “Users” in the left sidebar.
- Click “+ Add” in the upper right.
- At a minimum, enter the following:
– Preferred username. The username must be unique. A message will appear if the username is already taken.
– First and last name
– Mobile phone number
– Email address. The email address must be unique.
- Enter the PIM Role to be assigned.
- Enter the Appraisal Grid Role to be assigned under “Special Roles.”
- Once you’re satisfied with the information entered, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
If the Appraisal Grid Role assigned is either Sales Person or Sales Person can do the inspection the process is complete. (floor manager too?) The added Sales Person from the store will be able to log in and use the Appraisal Grid app.