New Channels are added to appraisal Grid via the app by following the process below. The manager that adds a Channel will be the owner of that channel.
- Manager’s role for Appraisal Grid.
- Log in to the Appraisal Grid app.
- Tap “Settings” in the left side slide out.
- Tap “Channels.”
- Tap “Add in the top right corner.
- Enter the desired name for the new channel.
- Enter a description for the new channel. The Channel Name and Description can be the same.
- Click “Save” at the bottom.
The new channel is now ready to have users added. When you create a channel, you become the Channel Owner which will give you the ability to add users.