Adding Managers to Store Channels (Managers at the store that owns the channel)
- The user to be set up must be registered in PIM and must be an employee of the store.
- The user to be set up must have “Appraisal Manager” as a selected role under Special Roles.
- To perform this action, you must be the Channel Owner. If you’re unsure who the Channel Owner is, please refer to the Channel and Participant document that was completed at the start of the onboarding process. If you are still unsure who the Channel Owner is, contact Appraisal Grid Support.
- Username (to identify the user in the Appraisal Grid app.)
- Log in to the Appraisal Grid app.
- In the left side slideout navigate to Settings > Channels.
- There are 2 lists on this screen. The channels you own will appear under “My Store Channels.” If you don’t own any channels, this screen will be blank. All channels you are included in are listed under “Other Store Channels.” You can only add Store Members in channels listed under “My Store Channels.” Click on “Store Members” under “My Store Channels” for the channel you want to add the an in-store Manager to.
- Tap “Add” in the top right.
- Tap “Select Members” to view a list of users not already included in the channel. If you don’t see any users to add to the channel, check the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Tap the members to be added from the list. Multiples can be selected. When selected the text colour will change from white to green.
- Tap “Confirm” at the bottom.
The user(s) will now be able to log in to Appraisal Grid.